Thursday, September 15, 2011

boobie baby

I just had kind-of a funny thought:
I'm taking the bust adjustment class from Pattern Review, and It occurred to me that you could make adjustments to tops to make them maternity by using the full bust adjustment on the belly area as if it was one big boob. This may seem obvious to most of you, but it felt like an epiphany to me (or maybe it's because I just woke up).

Not that I'll need this info for a couple of years, but I imagine that's how long it will take me to figure out pregnancy alterations!

1 comment:

  1. That makes complete sense!!!! Hahah! I love that observation. And thanks for your comment on my post about "paying yourself." I think once I finish my degree in Fashion Design next year, I will feel more confident about setting prices and not feeling bad about it!

    ReplyDelete